中文 I English
Artesian Corporate Bond Fund Investment Highlights:
A SIV Compliant Balancing Investment:
- The Fund invests in a diversified portfolio of AUD liquid, predominately investment grade, fixed and floating rate, corporate bonds.
- With Australian interest rates at all-time lows, floating rate note securities (FRNs) offers investors opportunities to take advantage of potentially rising rates.
- Target Return: Daily RBA cash rate +2.75%. Note the target return is not a forecast. It is merely an indication of what the Fund aims to achieve over the medium term on the assumption that credit markets remain relatively stable throughout the investment time frame. The Fund may not be successful in meeting the target return. Returns are not guaranteed.
- The Fund is actively managed portfolio, does not track an index and if we don’t like the market we can exit our positions and wait for opportunities.
- An optimally constructed portfolio selected from diverse market sectors.
- The portfolio is likely to consist of 50-60% floating rate securities, 30-40% fixed rate securities, and the balance in cash to invest opportunistically in both fixed and floating rate securities.
- Excess returns are expected to be generated through a well constructed bond portfolio plus high velocity turnover in the Australian bond market.