中文 I English
Artesian Australian Venture Capital Fund Investment Highlights:
- SIV Approved Venture Capital Investment
- Targeted Return >20% p.a. At 30 June 2015, the unrealised portfolio performance of the fund is approximately +10.78%.
- Capital Gains and Income Tax Free Returns
- Liquidity: Returns to investors are expected from 4 years with a final maturity of 10 years (based on the current portfolio).
- Experienced Fund Manager: Artesian are experienced and successful asset managers and the principals are experienced venture capital investors (personally and as fund managers). They are co-investing in the fund.
- Unique Opportunity: A highly diversified portfolio of early stage venture capital investments.
- Alternative, Uncorrelated Risk Premia: Achieve portfolio diversification away from traditional equity and fixed interest risk.
- AUD Investment: No foreign exchange risk.
- Creating and Supporting Australian Jobs/ New Businesses: Australian industry has invented Wi-Fi technology, Google Maps, polymer bank notes, the electric drill, cochlear implants, the ‘black-box’, pacemakers, ultrasound and more.